Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
• Collaborate with IT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Design, develop and deploy new applications as well as improvements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
• Perform applications testing and debugging.
• Work with Application Architect to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
• Understanding of concepts and components of managed support architectures.
• Play a key role in a team-based, enterprise-class managed support service delivery to Bell clients.
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues and develop solutions for customers while gaining an understanding of their business needs.
• Very good oral and written English.
• 3-5 years of previous experience as an application developer.
• University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT.
• Very good knowledge of Python and Java languages.
• Experience in the administration of Unix/Linux systems, including networking knowledge.
• Expertise in at least one of the technologies listed below (Vue.js is preferred) Vue.js, Angular, ReactJS.
• Expertise in several of the technologies listed below: HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Webpack, NPM.
• Be able to learn and react quickly when facing new problems.
• Be able to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks and projects and switch between them quickly.